Jan 23, 2023
AWS Cloud Architect
Urgent Role: AWS Cloud Architect
Location: Montreal (remote)
End: June 30th
- Expertise in AWS tools such as: ECS, EKS, ROSA, Serverless compute for containers
- Use the command-line interface to manage and configure an OpenShift/Kubernets cluster
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation etc.)
- Create and delete projects
- Import, export, and configure Kubernetes resources
- Examine resources and cluster status
- View logs
- Monitor cluster events and alerts
- Troubleshoot common cluster events and alerts
- Configure the identity provider for authentication
- Define role-based access controls
- Control pod placement across cluster nodes
- Design and implement solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster.
- Deploy, monitor, and support applications in a Kubernetes environment.
- Document solutions (confluence), architectural patterns, and best practices around the Kubernetes/ROSA environment, to ensure that support, developers, and end users have guidance and insight as needed.
- Experience with microservices.
- Exposure to tools surrounding the Kubernetes ecosystem such as helm, kubeadm, Prometheus, FluentD etc.
- Experience working with infrastructure as code technologies such as Terraform