Azure Administration & Solutions Architect
About the Program
Microsoft Azure certifications are among the most sought after IT certifications of the current day. Microsoft’s newly released AZ104 certification for Microsoft Azure Administrators & AZ303 certification for Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies test for expertise on implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment, along with designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including aspects like compute, network, storage, and security. Our Microsoft Azure Administration & Architect Technologies course is designed to optimize student performance on the AZ104 & AZ303 certification exam while also preparing students with practical knowledge for the workplace.
The following skills are required to enroll in this program
* Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
* Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
* Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
What You'll Learn
* Managing their Azure subscriptions
* Creating and scaling virtual machines
* Implementing storage solutions
* Configuring the virtual networks
* Backup and share data
* Connecting Azure and on-premises sites
* Managing network traffic implement Azure Active Directory
* Securing identities and monitor your solution
* Creating, using, managing, and deploying Models as a Service in an Azure ML Workspace
This program takes place virtually over the course of 5 weeks. Students will be granted 24/7 virtual lab access and are eligible for learning and career-building support (including mock tests, resume building, interview preparation, and much more).
The SysIntelligence Advantage
SysIntelligence Institute of Technology maintains a focus on both training students and, landing them their dream job. For this reason, we carefully craft our curriculums and student amenities to help us achieve this goal. Here’s what’s in it for you:
Expertly Designed Curriculum, Optimized for Canadian IT Job Market
Beginner-Friendly & Hands-On Curriculum
Access to Video Recordings of Lectures
24/7 Virtual Lab Access
Passionate, Industry-Leading Staff Members
Resume-building, Optimized for Canadian IT Job Market
Technical & Non-Technical Interview Preparation & 1-on-1 Coaching
100% Job Placement Assistance
Download our course brochure to view the full curriculum.
See More Courses