Cloud DevOps Engineer
About the Program
A cloud DevOps engineer is a professional who builds and runs applications and services that run in the cloud. You'll be in charge of managing and delivering cloud-based apps, services, and the infrastructure that makes them work.
The following qualifications describe ideal candidates. Candidates who do not meet these requirements may qualify by interview & testing.
If you have any background in IT. You can enroll with a prior test or interview.
What You'll Learn:
- Cloud Computing
The SysIntelligence Advantage
SysIntelligence Institute of Technology maintains a focus on both training students and landing them their dream job. For this reason, we carefully craft our curriculums and student amenities to help us achieve this goal. Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Expertly Designed Curriculum, Optimized for the Canadian IT Job Market
- Beginner-Friendly & Hands-On Curriculum
- Access to Video Recordings of Lectures
- 24/7 Virtual Lab Access
- Passionate, Industry-Leading Staff Members
- Resume-building, Optimized for Canadian IT Job Market
- Technical & Non-Technical Interview Preparation & 1-on-1 Coaching
- 100% Job Placement Assistance
See More Courses