Free BI & Data Analytics Hands-On Workshop
Considering a Career Change?
Careers in data are the most in-demand careers of this decade! Join us to learn about the data industry and find out whether a career in data is right for you!
Dates: Jan 9th & 10th, 2020
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
What to Expect
In this 2-day BI & Data Analytics Hands-On workshop, attendees have the opportunity to learn how to draw meaningful insights from raw data that emulate real-world data analytic job requirements situations.
Day 1: Attendees will learn about the Ins and Outs of Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
Day 2: Attendees will apply the knowledge they've attained from Day 1 to solve real-world Business Intelligence and Data Analytics problems.
Note: Attendance in Day 1 is mandatory for participation in Day 2.
The Data Industry has been described as a derivation, and an upgrade from the information industry, with a focus on data collected from technology.
- Big Data global revenue will reach $119 billion by 2025
- The global big data and business analytics market is expected to reach a market value of $274 billion USD by 2022.
- 79% of enterprise executives claim that not embracing big data will cause them to risk their competitive position and face extinction
- Big Data delivers value to enterprises by uncovering where to cut costs while creating avenues for innovation & disruption
Business Intelligence (BI) analysis is the act of generating reports, dashboards, summaries, graphs, charts, maps, etc. that provide valuable and actionable insights on how a company should do business.
- 46% of small businesses use BI tools as a corer element for their business strategy
- In 2018, dashboards, reporting, end-user self-service, advanced visualization, and data warehousing are the top five most important technologies and initiatives strategic to BI.
- The total volume of data gathered by businesses across the world is estimated to increase two-fold every 1.2 years.
- In Toronto, the average Business Intelligence Analyst makes $69k
Data Analytics is the process of analyzing raw data to uncover trends and answer questions. Data Analytics has applications in nearly every industry and field of study.
- A 10% increase in data accessibility will result in more than $65 million additional net income for the typical Fortune 1000 company.
- Out of all the data we create, only about 0.5% is analyzed and put to use.
- Big data has the potential to create 6 million jobs in the U.S.
About SysIntelligence Institute of Technology
Established in 2014, SysIIT had been dedicated to helping students build fulfilling IT careers through training and mentorship. Whether you are looking to level up your IT skillset or a complete career transformation, SysIIT can help with achieving your goals. Our unique blend of hands-on training, virtual and in-person, coupled with our client-centered mentorship has helped countless students attain the IT career of their dreams.
OUR STUDENTS HAVE BEEN HIRED AT:
Rogers Communications Inc, IBM, Metrolinx, CIBC, GoCo, MBI IT Services, Finastra, Charter, Got Junk? and Much More!
The quality of an instructor can make or break your educational experience. For this reason, SysIIT has worked tirelessly to build a team of reliable, intelligent, and effective industry professionals, who complement our exceptionally crafted IT curriculums. Each and every instructor at SysIIT has dedicated years to mastering their respective technologies and bring the same passion and dedication into the classroom.
24/7 VIRTUAL LABS
Practice makes perfect and IT training is nothing without dedicated practice to cement the concepts you’ve learned. Fortunately, SysIIT provides students with a 24/7 remotely accessible virtual lab environment. Our innovative virtual lab solution is fully equipped with a multitude of technology licenses. Thanks to our remote access connectivity, students can build their technological skills wherever and whenever they please.
At SysIIT, mentorship begins at first contact. Before enrolling in courses, students are informed by their mentors of industry trends and market demands for IT talent. Mentors help students assess their strengths to determine the best career path for them. Throughout the course, SysIIT mentors continuously enhance the learning experience with motivation calls and conversations about career trajectory. As students approach the second half of their learning path, mentors begin to introduce concepts such as resume building, technical and non-technical interview training, and job search assistance.